Here comes the sun!
Summer recharges our souls with warm nights, sunshine on our shoulders, water, lots of water, kids running and playing outdoors, cookouts, cold drinks and that feeling of happiness from head to toe! If Summer feels so good, it would be only natural to want to prolongate that sensation! And how do we do it? By decorating our home inspired by the beach.
- Decorate with accents of vibrant colors.
- Caribbean Blue is a good start!
- Afraid of using it on a wall? Use it on accent pieces.
- Bright orange will complement the blue palette. Use it as accent.
- Warm wood furniture
- Tropical flowers for prints and patterns.
- Bring in nautical accessories.
- Use your ocean treasures.
- A porch is a perfect place to try out some vibrant colors.
- Light and bright. Let the sun in!
- French or louvered doors bring a feel of beach cottage.
- Use art on the walls to transport you to places.
- If Color is not your thing and you prefer white, try to accent your room with navy blue.